MIDI Club is excited to announce its first hardware product, the JunoCTRL. This specialized MIDI controller is the most comprehensive and affordable way to unleash the full potential of five of the best Polyphonic Analog Roland Synthesizers: The Alpha Juno 1, Alpha Juno 2, MKS-50, HS-10, and HS-80.
The JunoCtrl has all of the same features of the Roland PG-300 and more, allowing more complete integration of your synthesizer and DAW/Sequencer.
- 29 Potentiometers, 6 rotary switches and 1 button control all synthesizer parameters
- MIDI In port allows passthrough of all MIDI messages to the synthesizer
- Three modes of operation:
- CTRL Mode: Conventional synthesizer control as well as built-in CC conversion allowing synthesizer parameters to be controlled by almost any DAW/sequencer through CC messages
- CC Mode: JunoCtrl functions as a generic MIDI controller, sending out CC messages over MIDI to control any hardware/software device or any DAW/Sequencer
- DUAL mode: Conventional synthesizer control coupled with CC output and conversion, allowing DAW/sequencer to receive, record and playback physical knob manipulation in real time
- For all modes, CC messages and channels are fully assignable
- Chord Memory with 8 assignable chords
- Snapshot and Snapshot Trigger functions allows for all parameters or a specific set of parameters to be updated simultaneously
Dimensions: 27 x 18 x 6.2 (cm)
Weight: 1.07 kg
For a more detailed breakdown of features and functionality, please have a look at the manual.
A North American or European Power Adapter (depending on where I’m shipping to) is included with the JunoCtrl, and is rated for operation for 100-240v.
The JunoCTRL is assembled by hand and ships from Vancouver, Canada. Each unit is rigorously tested and includes a 1 year warranty for defects in parts or labour.
Shipping is free to Canada and the USA (4-7 business days). International shipping is a flate rate of $30 USD (6-10 business days, or longer if the item gets held up in customs). Please select the appropriate option from the drop-down box below. All shipping options include tracking.
Please contact us if you’d like faster shipping options. Orders will be shipped either the same day or following day. **Please note that orders placed on Saturday or Sunday will not be shipped until Monday.
Out of Stock until late Spring, email email@example.com to get onto the wait list for the next batch.
Current price of JunoCTRL:
$315 USD for USA Customers
$345 USD for International Customers
$385 CAD for Canadian Customers
All prices include shipping!
*Note: the JunoCTRL now comes in a sturdy black aluminium enclosure, we no longer sell JunoCTRL’s in the acrylic plastic case which you see featured in our video. See photos at the top of this webpage in the gallery slideshow.*
If you would like to receive our newsletter with updates regarding the JunoCTRL or new product developments, please subscribe below. Please note that you can unsubscribe anytime, and we will respect your privacy and never share or sell your e-mail address. **This is not the wait list for the JunoCTRL**